If you’re looking for an exciting new role in landscaping and garden services, you’ve come to the right place. Operating throughout Guildford and Reigate, Gardenscapes are a forward-thinking company with a passion for landscaping and an eye for quality. If you choose a career with us, you’ll be able to soak up years of experience in landscaping and tree surgery from our friendly team – and you’ll learn a fantastic set of skills along the way, too.
To learn more about the gardening jobs that we have available, take a look at the job listings below. To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gardenscapes are looking for Skilled Landscapers
Founded in 1999, Gardenscapes have been providing customers in Surrey, West Sussex and South London with a variety of garden services, both hard and soft landscaping. As Marshall’s Registered installers of patios and driveways, as well as members of BALI (British Association of Landscape Industries) and APL (Association of Professional Landscapers) – we don’t get accreditations like that for no reason. We strive to meet and exceed all of our customers’ expectations, cutting no corners and making sure everything is completed to the highest standard.
Here at Gardenscapes we design and build gardens that are built to last and are on the lookout for enthusiastic hard-working experienced landscapers. You will need to have the passion to drive quality work to the highest standard.
What opportunities we can offer you:
- Training on new products with suppliers
- Working with some of the top designers
- Working within one of the leading landscaping companies
- Working safely and efficiently
- Attending APL and BALI Cluster meetings and events
- Dealing with customers and clients
- Constructing show gardens
- Career progression within a dynamic and growing company
- Company uniform is supplied
- PPE provided
- Competitive salary.
- Full Time employment – 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Overtime hours available
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Your commitment to us:
- You must have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- You must be polite and have confidence in liaising with clients, suppliers and designers.
- You must be able to work from plans.
- You will be required to oversee other team members
- You need sound knowledge and experience of machines, including 360 digger/dumpers (training can be given) and be a reliable team player!!
- Must be able to work under you own initiative, with excellent time management.
- Work to our stringent health and safety standards.
- A FULL CLEAN UK driving licence is essential.
- Must be competent in 1) Hard Landscaping: Setting out sites, Paving, Walling, Excavations, Foundations, Water features, Timber work. 2) Soft Landscaping: Planting, Boarder Preparation.