MobiRoof Green Roof Specifications
The external measurements of the cassettes are 50 x 50 x 6 cm (=0.25 m²). 4 cassettes, therefore, fit into 1 m².
The Green Roof weighs approximately saturated with water. 38 kg per m2 when dry and around 58 kg per m2 when completely
The cassette is made of regenerated non-toxic polypropylene (PP) produced in the Netherlands.
The water capacity is approximately 20 litres per m². Adding a buffer layer under the cassette can increase the water buffer capacity.
MobiRoof Green Roof Features
- It can be used on both flat and slightly sloping roofs of 10 degrees
- A ready-to-use cassette filled with substrate and sedum plants
- Lightweight green roof system
- Ready for use as an immediate roof cover
- Easy to install by placing cassettes next to each other
- Simple to replace cassettes if required
- Water retention of 20 litres per square metre (optional 30 litres per m2)
- Sustainably and locally produced
- Circular, recycled and fully recyclable
- Low maintenance product
MobiRoof Green Roof Benefits
- Stimulates biodiversity
- Collection and buffering of rainwater
- Insulating and sound-absorbing
- Extends the life of the roof
- Aesthetic appeal
- Increased efficiency of solar panels